Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Blog

Hello everyone! Well I am a new photographer in the area that is very ready and willing to do anything it takes to make my passion into a reality. I have been shooting pictures for years, and have done many shoots for friends and of my own children. It wasn't until this last move into the Virginia area that I decided to make this a business. I have taken numerous photography classes and am also well versed in Adobe Photoshop. I do on location and natural lighting. I do have flashes if needed however to get that "perfect light." I don't mind traveling to any location of your choice, within reason of course! I am still fairly new to the area so I am just learning how truely beautiful this area is. I love taking pictures, whether it be babies or adults. I have a lot of patience and don't mind if things don't go as planned, because we all know they never do! I hope that you enjoy the pics that I have please feel free to comment or get in touch with me.

1 comment:

  1. Your doing a great job!!! Your photos are beautiful....Wish you were closer so you could take some of Christian and Taylor for me....Love ya, and congrats on your new found passion!!!! Love ya, Hope

    ReplyDelete