Friday, March 18, 2011

New Changes

Okay.. Soooo I know that I haven't blogged in forever. I mean its been almost a year! So, along with some new changes that will be happening this summer, I promise to start blogging more often!

My business is about to make a major change. As many of you know, I am married to a wonderful Marine. Well, we just got orders to San Diego, CA! We will be leaving for sunny Cali in June. So after Memorial Day weekend, I will no longer be booking summer sessions for the Virginia area. I will however be booking for Camp Pendleton to San Diego starting in July. So if you have anyone that you might know that needs a good photographer please feel free to pass on my information :)

I can't begin to describe how much my clients here in Virgina have meant to me. You all have been so wonderful and loyal to me. I greatly appreciate it. You guys are truly amazing! I will be back in Nov for a little while so I will make sure to let everyone know the dates :) I will miss you all dearly as my family embarks on this new journey with the Marine Corps.

No comments:

Post a Comment