Monday, July 18, 2011

Loaiza Family, New Family, New Fun

I sometimes am as awed by the families I meet, that I really makes me thankful for my job. I meet this amazing new family from a friend that I photographed a while ago in another state. I didn't realize at the time though how amazing sweet and loving this family was going to be.
I was really excited to finally photograph my first "new family" in San Diego. They asked to go to Balboa Park which I hadn't seen in 6 years. The park itself was so amazing. I felt that I could have photographed the park itself for days. But my family was what made everything so amazing. They truly were so loving and were so fun to watch. I had a lot of fun just watching them interact with their handsome baby boy. He was so full of smiles and was just to cute for words. I look forward to watching this amazing little boy grow up and continue to work with this amazing loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment